Thursday, March 1, 2012

Taking a day off...

Since today is Connor's birthday, I decided to take the day and just spend time with him. Whatever he may want to do today, which seems to be being bossy and cranky (it's tough being big enough to have an opinion, but not big enough to always get your way). 

I did want to let all of you know that I have a really fun post coming up tomorrow! To Pie or Not to Pie, that is the question!! Mmm, can't wait to share it.

With March's arrival, that also means some sales will be revealed in the shop. There are a few flavors that I'd like to move out so that when Strawberry season starts in May, I have lots of room for new flavors!


I hope you have a wonderful March 1st. See you all tomorrow!!


I had to share him being silly when he was a baby!! Oh, how quickly their moods change...

No comments:

Post a Comment